This position has now been filled.
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced engineer to work alongside a team leader at our new premises in Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
This full time/permanent role is a ‘hands-on engineering’ position that will involve working alongside our Engineering Team Leader. The role will involve dismantling specialist vehicles, general refurbishment, replacement of hydraulic hoses, pins, bushes, and electrics to installation into new commercial vehicles. Our ideal candidate will have their own tools other than specialist instruments and lifting gear which the company will provide, he- she will have the engineering skills, experience and confidence to complete the tasks to a high quality at reasonable timescales where achievable bonuses will be awarded.
Key Skills Required
- Engineering skills and knowledge although specific on the job training will be given
- Communication skills, to communicate clearly and effectively to the team leader
- Health and safety, General health & safety awareness
- Engineering – Refurbishing, and remounting work platforms to new vehicles
- Health & Safety – To ensure all work is performed in a safe manner
- Workshop – To ensure your own workspace is tidy and organised
- Quality control – To ensure high-quality work throughout each project
- Administration – To ensure all documents and job cards are updated daily
Hours of Work & Pay
- Monday to Friday, 8am until 5:30 pm with 30 days annual leave
- Competitive rates of pay
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Careers