This position has now been filled.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced team leader with an engineering background to project manage and actively work with a small team of engineers on our van refurbishment and remount contracts.
This full-time and permanent role is a ‘team leader’ position which will involve the management of a small team of engineers and active involvement in van refurbishments/remounts. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a team leader role and engineering skills in mechanical assembly and basic vehicle electrical knowledge.
Key Skills Required
As a minimum, all applicants should possess the following skills:
- Engineering Skills & Knowledge – On the job training will be provided where necessary
- Communication Skills – Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the team, management, and clients
- Computer Literacy – Basic skills in using software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Health & Safety – General health and safety awareness
As an engineering team leader, you will be responsible for the following:
- Project Management – Leading a small team of engineers to ensure work is carried out to quality standards and within specific pre-agreed targets/timescales
- Health & Safety – Ensuring all work carried out by yourself and the team is performed in a safe manner
- Parts Control – Keeping an agreed level of stock of parts to ensure a consistent workflow and minimal disruption
- Engineering – An active role and management of others in the refurbishing and remounting of work platforms to new vehicles/chassis
- Quality Control – Delivering a high-quality standard of work throughout each project from paint/finish through to engineering work and final inspection prior to delivery
- Administration – Ensuring all documents relevant to each project are complete and filed correctly
Hours of Work & Pay
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:30pm.
Competitive rates of pay.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.Careers