The Leguan 190 is an all in one tracked spider platform with impressive features including a working height of 19m and outreach of 10m. This unique spider platform is available with either crawler tracks or a four-wheel drive chassis and is powered by the Kubota 14hp diesel engine as standard.
With its 50% gradeability, robust design and quick auto-level feature, the Leguan 190 spider lift is the perfect tool to use in forestry where tree surgeons and arborists may struggle with any other spider platform. Other common uses include construction and industrial maintenance. The platform is also ideal for rental companies.Download Brochure
- Available with tracks or four-wheel drive chassis
- 3-stage telescopic boom (leaf chain design) with built in sensors for length and inclination
- Direct hydraulic control for boom movements
- Safety devices and outreach controlled by IFM mobile PLC
- Automatic and manual levelling
- Automatic outreach monitoring system (allowed outreach is dependent on cage load)
- Automatic revolution control system for Kubota diesel engine
- Automatic main switch to shut down all electrical consumption
|Max Outreach||8.3m - 9.7m|
|Power Options||Kubota 14 hp diesel / 230v or 110v|
- Flash lights on outriggers
- LED work lights at cage level
- LED lights for operating levers
- Wireless remote control driving and outrigger control.