The Leguan 165 is a robust and easy to use self-propelled spider access platform with excellent features and manoeuvrability. The L165 has a working height of 16.4m with an unrestricted outreach of 8m, ideal for most tree work. It can be equipped with an electric motor for indoor use but still features unmatched gradeability making it well suited to forestry, arborist work, construction and building/maintenance work.
Transporting cherry pickers from Leguan is simple and efficient. The whole range can be towed on a standard plant trailer or with the unique Leguan trailer specifically designed for each model. The purpose-built trailers allow the machine to be operated without being dismounted – an additional feature to make the job even more efficient.
Please Note: This model is now discontinued and Leguan will be releasing a replacement later in the year. Please contact us for further details.
- Longer wheelbase with a four-wheel drive chassis
- More power in the driving system
- Improved and more stable driveability
- Automatic pressure sensing double pump control for driving and outrigger operation
- Stronger booms and bigger lifting cylinders resulting in stable and soft boom movements
- Quick release system for the work cage
- Inductive limit switches resulting in less disturbances during operation
- Improved filtration system for the fuel and hydraulic systems
- Bigger diesel tank
- Decreased operation pressure in the hydraulic system resulting in decreased fuel consumption
- Automatic time controlled pre-heat for diesel engine
- 12 VDC outlet in the basket
- PCB with light indicated relay controls for easier trouble shooting
|Power Options||Kubota 14 hp diesel / 230v or 110v|
- Lights for work cage controls and lower control centre
- Work lights at cage level
- Remote control driving system
- Tool trays in the work cage
- Increased driving speed (5,2 km/h)