Central Platform Services Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Central Platform Services Ltd of Unit 50C, Lidgate Crescent, Langthwaite Business Park, South Kirkby, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 3NR.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site cpslift.com (our site).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For monitoring website traffic and determining how you interact with our website so that we can make updates and improvements to provide a better user experience going forwards.
- Remembering your preferences so that so that we don’t show you duplicate notifications.
- Controlling sessions when users access administrative areas of our website.
The cookies we use can be placed into three different categories:
- Performance Cookies – Required to provide core content and usability. These will never be disabled as they are required for our website to operate correctly.
- Functional Cookies – Useful to us in providing and maintaining a useful/functional website. These will be disabled and deleted should you choose to disable cookies on our website.
- Targeting Cookies – Used to target specific pieces of information or advertisements to different users based on information collected about them. These will be disabled and deleted should you choose to disable cookies on our website.
Our website makes use of the following performance cookies.
|System||CookiesEnabled||cpslift.com||Controls Cookie Usage||This cookie contains a value of true or false depending on whether you decide to enable or disable cookies. By default, this cookie will have a value of true.||1 Year|
|System||HideCookieInfo||cpslift.com||Controls Cookie Notifications||This cookie is used to decide which cookie notification bar (if any) to show at the top of the page. It contains a value of true or false depending on whether you decide to enable or disable cookies and/or hide the cookie notification bar.||1 Year|
Our website makes use of the following functional cookies.
|Analytics||_ga||cpslift.com||Google Analytics||This cookie stores a unique client ID which is a randomly generated number. The ID is included with each request sent to Google Analytics and is used to calculate user, session, and campaign data.||2 Years|
|Analytics||_gat||cpslift.com||Google Analytics||This cookie is used to create and retrieve tracker objects from which all other methods are invoked. This is a cookie with a short life span that is used to track user activity.||10 Minutes|
Our website doesn’t make use of targeting cookies.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Uses Made of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Central Platform Services Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Central Platform Services Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by writing to us at: Central Platform Services Ltd, Unit 50C, Lidgate Crescent, Langthwaite Business Park, South Kirkby, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 3NR.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and other organisations. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.